Finding Machine Learning Practitioners is Hard. MSOE Makes It Easy.
In today’s markets, problem solvers, pattern finders and those who aren’t afraid of the unknown are driving business forward. Engineering skill sets and mindsets are highly valued, and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and technologies demonstrate significant value across a wide range of domains and fields, leading to widespread adoptions. In the future, there will be two types of companies: those that use AI effectively and lead the market, and those that don’t. Further, the most effective practitioners of AI are those who also have expertise in the desired application domain. Let MSOE be your partner in developing your engineers into capable machine learning and AI practitioners through our certificate and master’s programs in machine learning.
MSOE regularly engages in conversations with our valued corporate partners to ensure that our programs are aligned with their hiring needs. We hear similar messages from multiple partners: “We need to be doing more with AI, but we are struggling to hire engineers with knowledge of our field and AI.” The reality is there are not enough machine learning practitioners to meet demand, let alone practitioners who are experts in both machine learning and an engineering domain (so-called “unicorns”). Yet, these companies have large, talented pools of engineers who are excited to learn new skills and grow their careers.
- Increase the impact of employees who are have already shown themselves to be effective practitioners and leaders in your organization
- Maximize the capabilities of your current, dependable workforce rather than taking risks on unknown quantities in a competitive market (hiring demand for machine learning skills is up 417% from 2015)1
- Get up to speed quickly. New hires can take a year to become effective, longer to reach full effectiveness—current employees can more easily and readily apply new skills since they already know the domain, product and company
- Create opportunities for employee growth and advancement that support retention and productivity
Designed to Meet Industry Needs
Born out of industry demand, our online machine learning programs are designed to equip engineers to apply machine learning to their fields through accelerated programs that build on their existing professional and technical experience and skills. MSOE is a leader in engineering education—we understand what engineers need, how to speak their language, and the problems they work on. Our programs are uniquely designed by engineers for engineers and their employers. Partnering with MSOE is the best way to address employment issues and the fastest way to upskill your workforce to start seeing the ROI from applying machine learning to your business.
MSOE’s online machine learning programs were created in partnership with top Wisconsin employers who saw the need to upskill their workforces. Our machine learning students develop advanced skills to create and deploy machine learning solutions in their respective technical fields. And, since our programs are focused on application, as an employer you will benefit immediately from the skills your employees learn in class. See how our programs serve employees and employers alike. Learn more about our Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning and our Master of Science in Machine Learning degree program.
Save an HR headache and upskill your workforce by partnering with MSOE instead.
Machine Learning by the Numbers
Why Partner With MSOE?
As machine learning broadens to internal processes, Milwaukee Tool faces the choice to outsource work. This program allows us to cultivate these skills internally.
Get to Know MSOE’s Online Machine Learning Programs
MSOE Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning
MSOE Master of Science in Machine Learning
Discover Your Next Step
MSOE and You: Better Together
Earn your master’s or certificate in machine learning online with MSOE. Complete the form to get a program details sheet for the program of your choosing—Master of Science in Machine Learning or Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning—delivered to your inbox.
- Retrieved July 20, 2022, from bain.com/insights/tech-talent-war-tech-report-2021/
- Retrieved August 19, 2022, from fortunebusinessinsights.com/machine-learning-market-102226
- Retrieved August 19, 2022, from mckinsey.com/business-functions/quantumblack/our-insights/global-survey-the-state-of-ai-in-2021