MSOE Online Machine Learning Admissions
Transform your career by applying to the online program of your choosing—the Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning or the Master of Science in Machine Learning. Learn more about the application deadlines and application materials required to apply for the program of your choosing.
Those applying to the graduate certificate program or the master’s program at the Milwaukee School of Engineering must meet the following requirements:
- Technical bachelor’s degree
- Programming experience with a modern language such as Python, C# or Java—one year of college course work or equivalent minimum
- Those with less experience will be encouraged to take CSC 5120—Software Development for Machine Learning
- Minimum one year of differential and integral calculus required—multivariable calculus or linear algebra preferred
Admissions Dates and Deadlines
Application Process at MSOE
The application process is designed to be as easy as possible. Please review the following to understand how to apply.
- Complete the online application form
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and/or universities previously attended
All materials should be submitted to:
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Graduate Program Admissions
1025 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109
*International students can view additional admissions information by clicking here.
Download the Application Checklist
Our application checklist is a one-page overview of the application process, designed by the MSOE admissions team to help you stay on track to complete your Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning or your Master of Science in Machine Learning application.
Start Your Application Today
We recommend you take advantage of our priority deadline to be considered as one of the first applicants for the upcoming cohort. Applying by the priority deadline also allows plenty of time for you to submit any additional documents that are required in addition to the application itself. You’ll also have your decision sooner, which can aid in your submission for scholarships, financial aid and other loans if you choose to pursue them.
This will only take a moment.
MSOE and You: Better Together
Earn your master’s or certificate in machine learning online with MSOE. Complete the form to get a program details sheet for the program of your choosing—Master of Science in Machine Learning or Graduate Certificate in Applied Machine Learning—delivered to your inbox.