Dr. Paul Hudec is an associate professor in MSOE’s Rader School of Business. He primarily teaches courses in knowledge management, leadership and management principles, strategic management, economics, information systems, ethics, business and government relations, health care economics, and nonprofit leadership. Prior to joining academia he gained industrial experience as a cost-accounting supervisor for InSinkErator, as CFO/CIO/COO of Saint Francis Seminary, and as controller/CIO of the Pettit National Ice Center.
Education and Certifications
- University of Birmingham, UK, MA, Character Education, 2022
- Marquette University, Leadership, Policy & Ethics, Ph.D., 1999
- Saint Francis De Sales College, Applied Theology & Ancient Languages, M.A., 1993
- Saint Francis De Sales College, Theology, Ancient Languages and Philosophy, B.A., 1974
- Marquette University, Account, Finance & Ethics, MBA, 1993
- Certified Knowledge Manager, Knowledge Management Institute
- Certified Fiscal Officer of Student Financial Aid, United States Government Department of Education
- Certificate in NetWare Administration, CAN - Novell Inc.
- Graduate Theological Foundation, Non-Profit Administration, MBA, 1992
- St. Francis Seminary, Pastoral Theology, Ethics, MAPS, 1993
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Theory
- International Finance and Investing